[English]Microsoft hat zum 24. Oktober 2018 nun auch der Windows 10 Version 1803 das kumulative Update KB4462933 spendiert, um diverse Bugs zu beheben.
Blog-Leser EP wies mich die Nacht im englischsprachigen Blog-Beitrag darauf hin (danke). Die älteren Windows 10-Builds hatten ein solches Korrekturupdate bereits zum 18.10.2018 erhalten (siehe meinen Blog-Beitrag Windows 10 V1607, V1703, V1709: Updates vom 18.10.2018).
(Zum Vergrößern klicken)
Im Microsoft Update Catalog wird sogar ein Freigabedatum vom 23. Oktober 2018 angegeben.
Update KB4462933 für Windows 10 V1803
Das kummulative Update KB4462933 für Windows 10 V1803 und Windows Server 2018 beinhaltet Qualitätsverbesserungen, aber keine neuen Betriebssystemfunktionen eingeführt. Das Update hebt die Build auf OS Build 17134.376 und adressiert u.a. die nachfolgend aufgeführten Punkte:
- Addresses an issue that sometimes prevents documents from appearing in the Microsoft Edge DevTools debugger.
- Addresses an issue that sometimes prevents Microsoft Edge extension scripts from appearing in Microsoft Edge DevTools.
- Addresses the redenomination of local currency that the Central Bank of Venezuela implemented to enter the Bolivar Soberano into circulation.
- Addresses additional issues with updated time zone information.
- Addresses an issue that causes sysprep /generalize to fail in audit mode because of a race condition while deleting certain registry keys.
- Addresses an issue with legacy Bluetooth® Basic Rate (BR) device inbound pairing.
- Addresses an issue that causes the audio service to stop working or become unresponsive while using call control, controlling volume, and streaming music to Bluetooth audio devices. Error messages that appear include:
- Exception error 0x8000000e in btagservice.dll.
- Exception error 0xc0000005 or 0xc0000409 in bthavctpsvc.dll.
- Stop 0xD1 BSOD error in btha2dp.sys.
- Addresses an issue that causes the OS to stop working when a Bluetooth device is accidently removed.
- Addresses an issue that causes the Event Log service to stop responding and degrades reliability in various areas of the operating system until you restart. This occurs when the Event Log is full and you selected Do not overwrite events (Clear logs manually) in Log Properties–System > When maximum event log size is reached:.
- Addresses an issue to support Microsoft Office events in the “Limit Enhanced” Group Policy setting list.
- Addresses an issue that makes it impossible to disable TLS 1.0 and TLS 1.1 when the Federal Information Processing Standard (FIPS) mode is enabled.
- Addresses an issue in which applications on systems with more than 4 GB of memory receive Access Denied error code “0x5” when calling CreateProcessWithLogonW().
- Addresses an issue in which the AccountName in the Event Log entry for the Microsoft-Windows-Kerberos-Key-Distribution-Center source and Event ID 7 sometimes appears corrupted.
- Addresses an issue in which applications have handle leaks when using client authentication certificates with the TLS protocol. This issue occurs when the FreeCredentialsHandle call occurs before the DeleteSecurityContext call in the application code.
- Addresses an issue that might cause TCP connections opened for an application running on Windows Container to fail sporadically. This occurs when the container runs on a Network Address Translation (NAT) Network provided by Windows Network Address Translation (WinNAT). A SYN timeout occurs after reaching the maximum SYN Retransmit count.
- Addresses an issue with a warning message that appears when using Microsoft Edge to print some PDFs.
- Addresses an issue that causes the printing of PDF files from SharePoint Online to fail with the error, “Couldn’t open PDF”.
- Addresses an issue that can cause App-V packages to fail because of a missing file or DLL error.
- Addresses an issue that may cause container snapshot restoration to fail because of a missing file error.
- Addresses an issue that prevents the deletion of Immediate Tasks when their deletion timer occurs, such as when you configure Group Policy preferences for Immediate Task actions.
- Addresses an issue that causes Scheduled Tasks to remain in a queue and not execute until the first user logs on to a Windows 10, version 1803 device. Some affected scenarios include:
- Scheduled Tasks that are defined in the last phase of setup won’t execute.
- “Auto-enroll” computer certificates and “root and intermediate” certificates are missing.
- Addresses an issue that prevented the launch of Windows Defender Application Guard (WDAG) on Windows 10N (Europe) devices after servicing.
- Addresses an issue that incorrectly implies that user policies have not been applied after configuring a user rights Group Policy setting. Reporting tools, such as RSOP.MSC or Gpresult.exe /h, do not show the user rights policies or display a red “X” instead.
- Addresses an issue in which connection group folders are not properly merged.
- Addresses an issue in which Scheduled Tasks configured to run on a specific day of the week don’t execute at the expected time.
- Addresses an issue that prevents the clock and date flyout from appearing when the region format is Spanish (Spain) and the sorting method is Traditional.
- Addresses an issue in which the System.Security.Cryptography.Algorithms reference was not correctly loaded on .NET Framework 4.7.1 after the July 10, 2018 and August 14, 2018 patches.
- Addresses an issue that may cause the system to stop working during the shutdown of some Windows Presentation Foundation (WPF) apps because of TaskCanceledException. Apps that are vulnerable to this issue perform work involving weak events or data binding after the Application.Run() function returns values.
- Addresses a race condition in temporary files and some antivirus scanners that causes .NET Framework applications to stop working. The error message is, “The process cannot access the file <name of temp file>”.
- Updates the .NET Framework’s support for the formatting of Japanese dates for the first year in the eras. When the format pattern is “y年”, the year format will use the symbol 元 and not use year number 1. Additionally, the .NET Framework will support dates that include 元. For more information, see KB4469068.
- Updates Venezuela currency information. This will affect the culture of “es-VE” as follows:
- The currency symbol is “Bs.S”.
- The English currency name is “Bolívar Soberano”.
- The local currency name is “bolívar soberano”.
- The International Currency Code is “VES”.
- Addresses an issue that may cause an application that has a child window to stop processing mouse inputs. This issue occurs when a precision touchpad triggers a WM_MOUSEWHEEL event.
- Addresses an issue that may cause some applications to stop working after unplugging a tablet.
- Addresses an issue in which application titles that were unexpectedly long were not predictably displayed using ellipses (…). In some cases, the text truncations that appear may confuse users.
- Addresses an issue that causes the Windows 8.1 app to stop working when it calls the ProjectionManager.StartProjectingAsync API. The error code is 0x80070057.
- Addresses an issue with Windows Text Input Framework. A layout request may cause some application text input elements to stop responding.
- Addresses an issue in which users cannot enter East Asian text when prompted to create password hints during the upgrade process.
- Addresses a multi-monitor issue that may incorrectly render an application that is in full-screen mode after changing the display mode.
- Addresses an issue with leaks of window-related Graphics Device Interface (GDI) objects during window destruction.
- Addresses an issue that occurs when typing in a text box of a Windows Presentation Foundation (WPF) application using the on-screen keyboard. If you select one of the predictive text suggestions, that word appears to be entered, but will disappear when you select a different control.
- Addresses an issue that prevents applications from displaying a pop-up window or dialog box when the applications are in full-screen mode. For example, in a full-screen game, attempting to alter settings such as Multisampling Antialiasing (MSAA) will fail because the confirmation dialog does not appear. The dialog is hidden behind the application.
- Addresses an issue that causes navigation across eras to stop working in the Japanese Calendar view. For more information, see KB4469068.
- Addresses an issue related to the date format for the Japanese era calendar. For more information, see KB4469068.
- Addresses an issue that causes the GetCalendarInfo function to return a wrong value for the Japanese era. For more information, see KB4469068.
Die Installation des Updates muss laut KB-Artikel über die Windows Update-Suche angestoßen werden. Vor der Installation dieses Updates muss das neueste Servicing Stack Update (SSU) installiert sein (erfolgt per Windows Update automatisch). Das Update wird per Windows Update verteilt, kann aber aus dem Microsoft Update Catalog heruntergeladen werden. P
robleme sind derzeit nicht bekannt.
Ergänzung: Inzwischen sind mehrere Probleme aufgetaucht, siehe Windows 10 V1803: Probleme mit Update KB4462933.
Adobe Flash Player: Update Version 22.214.171.124
Microsoft Security Update Summary 9. Oktober 2018
Patchday Windows 10-Updates (9. Oktober 2018)
Patchday: Updates für Windows 7/8.1/Server 9. Okt. 2018
Patchday Microsoft Office Updates (9. Oktober 2018)
Microsoft Patchday: Weitere Updates zum 9. Oktober 2018
Windows 10 V1809: Update KB4464455 für Insider
Preview-Updates für Windows 7/8.1/Server 18. Okt. 2018
Windows 10 V1607, V1703, V1709: Updates vom 18.10.2018