Microsoft hat Verbesserung der DNS-Konfiguration in der Einstellungen-Seite vorgenommen. Und Encrypted DNS (DNS over HTTPS, DoH) kann in den Einstellungen konfiguriert werden. Weiterhin gibt es neue Gruppenrichtlinien in ADMX-Dateien.
The seamless integration of #Windows10, #YourPhone, #Microsoft365 and the new Samsung #GalaxyNote20 will enable you to stay in the flow and be productive across your PC and phone like never before. https://t.co/1yTc37Jr9e
— Yusuf Mehdi (@yusuf_i_mehdi) August 5, 2020
Mit der Your Phone-App ist der Zugriff auf Android-Smartphones möglich und man kann Android-Apps auf dem Desktop pinnen. Zudem bringt die Build folgende Fixes.
- Fixed an issue where sometimes the “close all windows” action in the Taskbar wasn’t closing all of the open tabs for pinned sites.
- Fixed an issue that could result in the network icon in the Taskbar saying there was no internet although there was an active connection.
- Fixed an issue where dragging and dropping an app from Start’s all apps list over to the tile grid to pin it wasn’t working for certain apps.
- Fixed an issue where the letter headers in the Start menu’s all apps list had unnecessary left padding when the all apps list was set to hidden.
- In order to address an issue where the tiles were difficult to read against certain backgrounds when using full screen Start we’re adjusting the background to be slightly less transparent.
- Fixed an issue where when using a Start menu layout applied by MDM, tile groups may disappear after a few days of uptime without rebooting.
- Fixed an issue where if a notification included an inline image the app icon would be slightly out of line with it.
- Fixed an issue where launching an app from its taskbar jumplist wasn’t working for certain desktop bridge apps and instead would result in the app disappearing from the taskbar.
- Fixed an issue resulting in excessive network traffic when using the Open File dialog to navigate to shared network folders where previous versions where enabled.
- Fixed an issue that could result in a blank icon displaying instead of a plus button on the main Default Apps page in Settings after uninstalling the app set as default.
- Fixed an issue where opening Storage Settings then immediately going into one of the sub-pages and then back could result in the page not loading.
- Fixed an issue resulting in the new Microsoft Edge not being listed in the App History section of Task Manager.
- Fixed an issue impacting touch keyboard launch reliability.
- Fixed an issue where TextInputHost.exe would enter an unresponsive state, leading to clipboard history, the Emoji Panel, and dictation not appearing when pressing their corresponding keyboard shortcuts.
- Fixed an issue that could result in not being able to paste the first entry in clipboard history.
- Fixed an issue that could result in ARM64 devices bug checking when resuming from hibernation.
Es sind zudem noch einige bekannte Probleme übrig geblieben, die im Windows Blog aufgelistet sind. Zudem findet der nächste Webcast auf Twitch am 18. August 2020 statt.